- American Council of the Blind (ACB) strives to improve the well-being of all blind and visually impaired people by serving as a representative national organization of blind people.
- Guide Dog Users, Inc. (GDUI) strives to promote civil rights and enhance the quality of life of working guide dog teams.
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP) fosters the assistance dog movement in the United States and throughout the world.
- National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU) is a division of the National Federation of the Blind, the oldest and largest organization of the blind in the United States.
- National Federation for the Blind (NFB) works to improve blind people’s lives through advocacy, education, research, technology, and programs encouraging independence and self-confidence.
- Employer Guide for Leader Dogs in the Workplace
- Sample Press Release for Company Newsletters or Memos (Word Document)
- ADA Information Resources
- ADA Business BRIEF: Service Animals
- American Council of the Blind
- Delta Society
- Disaster Readiness Tips for Owners of Pets or Service Animals, published by National Organization on Disability
- Guide to Assistance Dog Laws, published by Assistance Dogs International