Please note: Our promotional items online order form is temporarily unavailable. To order promotional items, please download the Promotional Items Order Form and fax to (248) 651-1608.
- Promotional Items Order Form (Adobe PDF)
The following promotional items are supplied to Lions Clubs and their members who are actively promoting Leader Dogs for the Blind within their club and local community.
We are no longer offering the following items -
- Eye glass cleaners
- Magnifier bookmarks
Ordering Promotional Items
To order promotional items, call 888-777-5332. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Please keep any left over promotional items with your Club and deplete these materials prior to ordering additional items. It is most efficient to have one Club member store these materials for future use.
To make the process of fulfilling orders more efficient, we have designed “packets” of items for the most commonly requested types of programs and events.
School or Leo Club Educational Packet (per class)
- 35 puppy bookmarks
- 5 pencils
- 1 Kids N’ Coins brochure
- 1 general information brochure
- You can also order 35 quarter saver folders per class, if desired.
This includes one bookmark per student, one ink pen for the teacher, and 5 pencils that can be used as prizes for students answering questions correctly at the end of the presentation (or for smaller children, those who sat quietly during the presentation or remembered to raise their hand to answer a question).
Senior Citizen Residence Packet (per residence)
- 30 puppy bookmarks
- 30 general information brochures
Leader Dog Speaker Packet (per speech)
If you have a speaker from Leader Dog coming to your club meeting, please order the following according to the number of Lions you expect at your meeting.
- General information brochure
- Puppy bookmarks
Booth at Fair or Community Event (per 100 people expected at event)
- 10 general information brochures (for adults)
- 25 puppy bookmarks (for children and adults)
- You can also order 5 quarter saver folders per 100 people, if desired.
Additional Promotional Items
The following items are available in nominal amounts if requested.
- Stickers: These are very sticky. Not recommended for children.
- Blindfolds: These should be ordered only if a blindfold activity is going to take place during the presentation.
- Quarter Saver Folders: All money collected using quarter saver folders should be sent to Leader Dog in check form. Please do not mail the filled folders to us.
- Canisters: These are reusable plastic containers (5.5” high).
- Independence Day DVD: This 8-minute video overviews Leader Dog programs and highlights several students explaining how Leader Dog has helped them achieve independence. This DVD can be used repeatedly for presentations. Please order no more than two per Club. Many clubs already have a copy of Independence Day.
- Kids N’ Coins DVD: This DVD contains three separate video clips “Get Up, Get Out” for use with early elementary age children (18 minutes), “Summer of my Life” for use with older elementary age children through adults (39 minutes), and “Independence Day” for use with middle school age children through adults (8 minutes). Please order no more than two per Club.