Creating a provision for Leader Dogs for the Blind in your estate plans is a true partnership.
This prestigious society was established to recognize donors who have included Leader Dogs for the Blind in their financial or estate plans.
You can join our Legacy Society by naming Leader Dogs for the Blind:
- In your will or trust.
- As a remainder beneficiary of an IRA or
other retirement account.
- As a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- As a remainder beneficiary of a charitable
gift annuity or trust.
- As lead beneficiary of a charitable lead trust.
Whether or not you choose to join the Legacy Society, your future gift will help to ensure that Leader Dog will be able to continue to provide increased independence to people who are blind or Deaf-Blind.
Please contact Roberta Trzos, CFRE, director of personal giving at 248/659.5014 to learn more about the Legacy Society.
New Legacy Society Members
- Randall Aman
- Grace Christina “Christie” Boyer
- Maxine M. June
- Amy K. Miller
- Lion Joy E. Robinson