News & Events
Join us at an upcoming event
- Reaching for the Heavens with Leader Dogs!
- Saturday, June 8th @ 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Ashtabula Angels are teaming up with Circle of Friends Quartet and The Voices of Victory from the P.C.G. Church to raise money for Leader Dogs for the Blind! Come enjoy some wonderful gospel music, visit with a working Leader Dog and meet adorable Future Leader Dogs, all while supporting a great cause! Download the flyer for more information.
- Location: North Park, across from the 1st Baptist Church located at 4353 Park Ave., Ashtabula, OH
Recent Media Coverage
- Leader Dog helps blind man live fully
Beloit Daily News, Beloit, IL - May 20, 2013
- Mich. Woman Raises Record-Breaking 50th Leader Dog For The Blind
CBS Detroit, North Branch, MI - May 18, 2013
- East Flint Lions Clubhouse to host motorcyclists on cross-country charity trip on June 23
Mlive, Flint, MI - May 15, 2013
Update Quarterly Newsletter
Update is Leader Dogs for the Blind's quarterly newsletter, featuring stories about clients, dogs, donors and events.