Creating a provision for Leader Dogs for the Blind in your estate plans is a true partnership.
This prestigious society was established to recognize donors who have included Leader Dog in their financial or estate plans.
You can join our Legacy Society by naming Leader Dogs for the Blind:
- In your Will or trust.
- As a remainder beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement account.
- As a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- As a remainder beneficiary of a charitable gift annuity or trust.
- As lead beneficiary of a charitable lead trust.
Your future gift will help to ensure that Leader Dog will be able to continue to provide increased independence to people who are blind or Deaf-Blind for years to come.
Please contact Roberta Trzos, CFRE, director of planned and personal giving, at 248/659.5014 to learn more about the Legacy Society.
New Legacy Society Members
- Patti Brehler
- Robert and Laurie Brown
- Sandra A. Campanaro
- Tom and Margaret Cartor
- Susan C. Casey
- Robert B. Coulter (In Loving Memory of Rosemarie Coulter)
- Mike and Earleen Cox
- Gerald and Joann Eaton
- Thomas M. Keane
- Renée S. LaLonde
- Thomas J. McCallister
- Robert J. Morell
- Jerry and Meg Post
- Douglas and Carol Woggon