Leader Dog Campus

Leader Dog Campus, Administration Building

The original parcel of land rented in 1939 when Leader Dogs for the Blind was established is still the cornerstone of the 14-acre campus we occupy today. The original farmhouse, garage and barn are long gone, having been replaced over the years by larger, more modern facilities that better meet the needs of our clients and dogs.

Campus Grounds →