You are invited to join the Leader Dogs for the Blind Legacy Society
Creating a provision for Leader Dogs for the Blind in your estate plans is a true partnership.
This prestigious society has been established to recognize donors who have included Leader Dogs for the Blind in their financial or estate plans.
You can join our Legacy Society by naming Leader Dogs for the Blind:
- In your will or trust.
- As a remainder beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement account.
- As a beneficiary on a life insurance policy.
- As a remainder beneficiary of a charitable gift annuity or trust.
- As lead beneficiary on a charitable lead trust.
Whether or not you choose to join the Legacy Society, your future gift will help to ensure that Leader Dog will be able to continue to provide increased independence to people who are blind or Deaf-Blind.
- Patricia D'Alessandro
- James and Mary Spaulding
- Ila Faye and Richard L. Stare
- Siegrid and Mark D. Stern
Note: Information contained in this publication is not intended to represent legal or tax advice or to substitute for such advice. Individuals are urged to consult with their professional advisors when considering charitable planned giving transactions.
For more information on joining the Legacy Society, contact:
Roberta Trzos, CFRE
Director of Personal Giving
Direct line: 248-659-5014