Leader Dogs for the Blind has compiled the following resources to provide information about organizations, workplace resources and websites of interest to the blind and visually impaired community.
- American Council of the Blind (ACB) strives to improve the well-being of all blind and visually impaired people by serving as a representative national organization of people who are blind.
- Guide Dog Users, Inc. (GDUI) strives to promote civil rights and enhance the quality of life of working guide dog teams.
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP) fosters the assistance dog movement in the United States and throughout the world.
- National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU) is a division of the National Federation of the Blind, the oldest and largest organization of people who are blind in the United States.
- National Federation of the Blind (NFB) works to improve the lives of people who are blind through advocacy, education, research, technology, and programs encouraging independence and self-confidence.
- Seedlings Braille Books for Children A nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high-quality, low-cost children's books in Braille.
- Employer Guide for Leader Dogs in the Workplace ( Download Doc )
- Sample Press Release for Company Newsletters or Memos ( Download Doc )
- ADA Information Resources
- ADA Business BRIEF: Service Animals
- American Council of the Blind
- Delta Society
- Frequently Asked Questions about Service Animals and the ADA, ( Download PDF ) published by the U.S. Department of Justice
- Guide to Assistance Dog Laws, published by Assistance Dogs International