Become a member of the Leader Dog Legacy Society
Leader Dogs for the Blind invites you to become a member of our Legacy Society, established to honor our generous donors who have made a commitment to our mission in their estate plans. Membership involves no dues or obligations, but does allow us to thank you and recognize you for your commitment that will live on in the difference we make in the lives of our clients.
Benefits of Legacy Society membership include:
- Invitations to Leader Dog special events
- Complimentary subscription to Update magazine
- Recognition in appropriate Leader Dog publications
- Certificate of membership
- Specially designed Legacy Society lapel pin
If you remember Leader Dog in your estate plan, we ask that you share this information with us by completing our Legacy Society enrollment form (Adobe PDF), so we can personally thank you for your kindness.
For more information about making a planned gift, please contact our philanthropy department at 888-777-5332 or email email@example.com.