Leader Dogs for the Blind is partnering with Wendy’s franchisees Lisa and Howard O’Brien to raise funds in support of Leader Dog’s programs for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Simply donate $1 to Leader Dogs for the Blind and you will receive a $1 off coupon for a full-sized combo meal or salad on your next visit. This fundraising initiative will run November 1–16 at 18 Wendy’s locations in Southeast Michigan.
“Wendy’s is all about giving back. By partnering with Leader Dogs for the Blind, Wendy’s employees and customers connect with their local community, fueling their passion to make a difference,” says Lisa O’Brien.
“We are fortunate to have great supporters like the O’Briens,” says Susan Daniels, Leader Dogs for the Blind president and CEO. “Not only will Wendy’s employees help by raising needed funds, they help us raise awareness in the community about the services we provide.”
Throughout the fundraiser, Leader Dog puppies and puppy raisers will randomly visit the 18 Wendy’s locations in support of the fundraiser.
- 130 Brown Road, Auburn Hills
- 7149 Dixie Highway, Clarkston
- 5546 Sashabaw Road, Clarkston
- 1421 North Main, Clawson
- 11333 S. Saginaw, Grand Blanc
- 4045 Grange Hall Road, Holly
- 1344 Walton Boulevard, Rochester Hills
- 3140 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills
- 4525 State Street, Saginaw
- 4305 Bay Road, Saginaw
- 40950 Ryan Road, Sterling Heights
- 6001 Metro Parkway, Sterling Heights
- 24999 Northwestern Highway, Southfield
- 4220 Elms Road, Swartz Creek
- 3995 Rochester Road, Troy
- 24845 Ryan Road, Warren
- 31301 Van Dyke Road, Warren
- 5660 Highland, Waterford