Dinner in the Dark
Dinner in the Dark is Leader Dogs for the Blind’s signature fundraising event and an experience like no other! We are looking forward to you joining us on Friday, March 11, 2022 at the MGM Grand Detroit for our in-person event!
Attendees will enjoy the Blind Wine Pull, Walk the Walk Experience, dining under blindfold, silent auction and more. Can’t make it to Detroit for the live event? Join us virtually by purchasing your very own Dinner in the Dark kit, where you can enjoy the evening in the comfort of your own home and “join” the crowd post dinner for our live broadcast. Virtual attendees will also have access to a pre-event website and the silent auction.
When: Friday, March 11, 2022
In-person event details
- 6 p.m. – VIP Ticket Holders: $225/ticket
- Includes a VIP Reception with passed hors d’oeuvres and two drink tickets, as well as all of the benefits of the Supporter Level Tickets
- 6:30 p.m. – Supporter Ticket Holders: $125/ticket
- Includes gourmet dining experience under blindfold, access to the silent auction, Blind Wine Pull, Walk the Walk Experience and more
Virtual event details
- Access to live broadcast & silent auction through pre-event website (live broadcast to begin at approximately 8:15 p.m. EST)
- At Home Dinner in the Dark Kit: $125 (designed for two people)
- Includes two blindfolds, two bibs, two stemless wine glasses, one apron, charcuterie board & recipes*, event program and more!
Dinner in the Dark Tickets & Kits go on sale December 1, 2021.