Dinner in the Dark
Enjoy a fundraiser like no other while dining under blindfold at our Dinner in the Dark:
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. (6 p.m. for VIP Ticket holders)
- Cash bar
- “Blind” wine pull – 100 bottles of wine “hidden” from view. $25 per ticket provides the chance to pull a bottle of wine (minimum of $20 value per bottle)
- Super silent auction items open for bidding
- A limited collection of Leader Dog items and collectibles available at the “pop-up” Leader Dog Gift Shop
- Selfies with a Canine Ambassador at the Chief Financial Selfie Station
- Dine under blindfold while a Leader Dog client guides you through your meal
- Be inspired during our Mission Moment after listening to stories of independence and empowerment from our clients
Supporter Tickets are $125 per person and include dinner, cash bar and access to the auction items and wine pull. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for supporter ticket holders.
VIP Tickets are $225 per person and include everything listed above as well as entrance to a special VIP area, two drink tickets, passed hors d’oeuvres, and blindfold walks with a keepsake picture. The VIP reception will also include a special program featuring a Leader Dog client. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP ticket holders.
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019
Location: MGM Grand Detroit, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
Dress code: Snappy casual
Accommodations: A limited block of rooms has been reserved for Dinner in the Dark at the MGM Grand Detroit. To reserve, please call 1-877-888-2121 and mention Dinner in the Dark Gala 2019. Rooms must be reserved by Wednesday, February 6, 2019.
Luxury King - $199
Luxury Queen (two beds) - $249
Chief Financial Credit Union
John & Margo Hebert
Paula & Otto Rosenbusch