Dinner in the Dark
Enjoy a fundraiser like no other while dining under blindfold at our Dinner in the Dark, presented by MGM Grand Detroit.
- “Blind” wine pull – 125 bottles of wine “hidden” from view. $25 per ticket provides the chance to pull a bottle of wine (minimum of $20 value per bottle)
- A limited selection of Leader Dog items and collectibles available at the “pop-up” Leader Dog Gift Shop
- Black Carpet entrance and pictures with a Canine Ambassador for every guest
- Dine under blindfold while a Leader Dog client guides you through your meal (cash bar)
- Be inspired to make a donation during our Mission Moment after listening to stories of independence and empowerment from our clients
New this year!
- Night Flight Wine Flights – purchase a flight for yourself or share with a friend to enjoy under blindfold
- Blackout Room Experience
- Motown Revue featuring Detroit legends such as The Contours, The Miracles and The Vandellas
Supporter Tickets are $125 per person and include everything listed above. Doors open at 6:30 p.m for supporter ticket holders.
VIP Tickets are $225 per person and include everything listed above as well as entrance to a special VIP area, two drink tickets, passed hors d’oeuvres, a Night Flight Wine Flight to enjoy under blindfold and early arrival at 6 p.m.
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Location: MGM Grand Detroit, 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
Dress code: Snappy casual (Informal, yet stylish. Nice jeans, blazers and button down shirts for men. Nice jeans, dressy tops and dresses for women.)
Accommodations: A limited block of rooms has been reserved for Dinner in the Dark at the MGM Grand Detroit. More information coming soon.
Become a Dinner in the Dark Sponsor
Learn about our sponsorship opportunities and become a part of this special event.